Entire listening from the Legal English Fundamentals online course
Answer the following questions:
- Can substantive laws apply to the past?
- Can laws be cancelled by other laws?
- If Law A is cancelled by Law B, and then Law B is cancelled by Law C, does it mean that Law A is brought back to life?
- What is the difference between a natural person and a juridical person?
- When is majority attained?
- When is an absent person presumed to be dead?
- What do married persons owe each other?
- What authority do spouses exercise?
- How many factors causing termination of marriage have been mentioned?
- What is filiation?
The answer key is provided at the end of the video.